Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 256
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2020 - Skamania Lodge

Bees, do your moissanites get the dreaded rainbowy stain? How do you get it off? Help!

Post # 257
21 posts
Newbee

View original reply
betterwithyou28 :  I love your ring so much! I’ve been stalking! I’ve been talking to Jonathan about cutting me a more modern emerald cut. Thinking a 7.5×5.2 or 8×5.5. I like the 1.45 ratio. Do you happen to have any videos? Have you compared it to an emerald cut diamond. My dream is to have a decent size emerald cut diamond but financially I think AV moissanite is the closest I will get for a long time! I’ve tried several other brands and while they are beautiful, they just don’t seem diamond enough for me. 

Post # 258
7 posts
Newbee

I’m obsessed with moissanite. I love the fire, I love the price and I love that it isn’t mined by children. 

Mine is a hearts and arrows, forever one, low setting 8mm (2ct) solitaire from Mo&Co. I actually saw it on someone on this site and knew I had to have it. I’ve had it almost 3 years and we have been married for 4 years. My first set was free from his mom as she used to own a jewelery store and it wasn’t my style.

The band is a low setting, shared prong eternity band and I think it’s 2mm also from Mo&Co.

Post # 259
7 posts
Newbee

I forgot to mention that my engagement ring is 14k white gold and the band is actually 14k rose gold. I love the two paired together. 

Post # 260
124 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
KellyF21 :  do you know your model # from MoCo? Great set! 🙂 

Post # 261
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
makbee1025 :  where is this beauty from?? 

Post # 262
5 posts
Newbee

View original reply
runningmama :  sorry, I know it’s an old post but can you please tell me where you got this set from? 

Post # 263
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
Holly8 :  I had the band made by a vendor on etsy and I purchased the stone on eBay.

Post # 264
69 posts
Worker bee

Post # 265
2283 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

View original reply
elenasaf :  Gorgeous. Love the wide shank!

Post # 266
69 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
cc33ammy :  Thank you! My previous ring had a thinner shank because I usually prefer that from an aesthetic point of view, but this ring is actually the exception. Not only is it much more comfortable to wear but it also looks great with the little bit of taper that it’s got going on.  smile

Post # 267
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
estibee :  I love all the rings. I personally feel it’s not worth it to buy diamonds when you can get the durability and brilliance of moissanite. Here is my size 4 and 1 ct moissanite I love it 

Post # 268
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2020 - Canada

Webp.net-resizeimage (5)

Post # 269
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
katie14586 :  I’m obsessed with yasamine co! Your engagement ring is beautiful 😍

Post # 270
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
elenasaf :  what are the specs on your ring, it’s stunning!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors