Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 271
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Mine is 8 years old.

MoCo sol387 1.5ct DEW. Unenhanced (I think? I can’t remember but going on how long I’ve had it, I think it’s un!) Sz. 6.5.

I am getting an upgrade at 10 years. It will be moissanite, I have always loved it and can’t fathom paying $40k for the ring specs I would want for the next one. 😎

Post # 272
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Forest in PA

View original reply
@mrsdevlin:  Your rings are GORGEOUS! How is the one from Yeefvm holding up? I have heard nothing but good things about her and have been in contact with her about my custom ring but saw someone with a problem on here and wasn’t sure if it was a one time thing. 🙁

Post # 273
4 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@kevinsbee:  where did you get this?? I love this one! 

Post # 274
1881 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Shreveport, LA

View original reply
@Whitney5:  Thank you! I got the moissanite from Harro Gem and the setting from Zhedora on Etsy. Zhedora actually sells the ring with a cz or a moissanite but I had the moissy already so I purchased it with the cz and had my jeweler swap the stones. Goodluck and have fun in your search.

Post # 275
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2019

View original reply
@Brittanyrio:  so far I haven’t had any issues at all. I find the ring to be quite sturdy. In saying that though, I don’t wear it every single day. 

Post # 276
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2019

View original reply
@mrsjacksonbee:  Thankyou so much! You’re too kind 🥰

Post # 277
11 posts
Newbee

I am obsessed with my moissy ring! We got it on TheAladdinsCave shop on Etsy. Chris makes phenomenal rings and I always loved this style. The center stone is 6mm and the side stones are 3mm each. I love the trilogy style but could never find one that wasn’t CZ or super expensive diamonds. This fit within our budget and I’m proud to wear it. The best part is how much sparkle comes off of it. I find myself turning my phone flashlight on to indulge in some rainbow sparkly goodness. 

Post # 278
2283 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

View original reply
@Bobcatmom12:  Your ring is stunning! Can I ask your ring size?

Post # 279
68 posts
Worker bee

I’m gonna add to this! I can finally join the moissy groups ❤️

2.5 CT DEW, round brilliant MoCo brand stone. Colorless but a bit moody in pictures. I love it. 

Post # 280
11 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@cc33ammy:  My ring size is 6.25. My fingers were a bit swollen yesterday but typically that’s the size! 

Post # 281
11 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@NellBee55:  Gorgeous set!! I love the detail. Very nice.

Post # 282
8 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@pineappleslicewife:  Hello Athena!  I’m stronly considering going with the 1.25mm NEO from Fire&Brilliance. I’ve been torn between a 1.25 & 1.5 but this ring looks PERFECT on you.  Mind if I ask what size your ring finger is?

Post # 284
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I just got my oval last week. It’s my second moissanite. I get bored easily and like to mix and match.

Post # 285
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@dogmom76:  as an update i went with a diamond solitaire for my engagement ring i started to miss the diamond look howevwr I do still wear the moissanite one as a back up for when my ring gets cleaned and checked and  when the gold on my diamond solitaire engagement ring gets redipped i still love the moissy though for backups

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors