Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
1042 posts
Bumble bee

Mine’s an antique cushion cut in yellow gold. Stone from C&C, ring custom made by a Montreal jeweller. 7.5mm and E colour. 

Post # 17
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - .

I love moissanite! Here’s my 6.5mm Forever One H&A moissy from Moissaniteco. Not quite sure what I’m going to do for a wedding band yet, but it’ll most likely also be made with moissanite ๐Ÿ™‚

20181004_16424320181129_185239

Post # 18
13 posts
Newbee

Here is my moissanite ring! Harro Gem 2.04 carat equivalent old mine cut ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 19
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

View original reply
estibee :  Ring twins! I’m still looking too. Will most likely go with eband001. Curious to know what you end up choosing.

Post # 20
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2020 - City, State

9x6mm crushed ice oval moissanite by StarsGem! 1.6 carat equivalent, 5.5 ring

Post # 21
935 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Got my 6mm cushion pave moissanite ring from Tianyu Gems. LOVE IT! Moissanite was my first and only choice. Beautiful and durable, sustainably grown and reasonably priced.

For reference – size 5.5 finger

Post # 23
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2021

we went with the Rowan 3.55 Carat (10.7x7mm) Elongated Crushed Ice Radiant with Invisible Halo from East West Gem Co. 1.5 Ratio, Modern White (E-Color), and VVS Clarity. 

Post # 24
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - City, State

aah your rings are so pretty, my eyes are watering. hahaha…

I didn’t even know about moissanite before coming to these boards. 
My love (FH i think is the term here…and it makes my heart leap to type that, yes I’m a sappy sapfest at the moment) and I were given a diamond that was in his family, or I would most definitely choose to go with a moissanite. Glad we didn’t spend a ton on a smaller diamond that we really can’t afford at the moment- when there are such beauties out there that are nearly as durable and even more sparkly. 
so utterly beautiful. mmmmmmaybe one day I’ll have one of my own, for an anniversary or something. !! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

thank you for sharing your sparkles! laughing

Post # 25
189 posts
Blushing bee

Love my Moissy. It’s from an Etsy shop called Esdomera. I reccomend them, however conversations with them can be a little difficult due to misunderstandings and language barriers (they are based in India). My moissy is 0.8 equivalent, DEF in color, and set in 14K rose gold. My wedding band holds my grandmother’s diamond.  

When we started looking at engagement rings, I was leaning toward an oval aquamarine set in 14k rose gold with a diamond halo. It is his birthstone and my favorite gemstone, so it only made sense. DH was researching and didn’t like that aquamarine was not as sturdy as a diamond. We began looking for alternatives to a diamond (because I didn’t want one) and found moissy on one of these boards. We found a few on etsy that I liked (about 6), DH picked one that I hadn’t even seen. So glad he did because it is more gorgeous than any of the others I had picked! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 28
1457 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

IMG_7353

Took this picture this morning. 9.5x7mm OMC by The True Gem. I love her! So sparkly and elegant. 

Post # 29
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

enr139-F1

Post # 30
88 posts
Worker bee

Sol447-F1 H&A 8mm. Almost 6 months since I got it and I definitely love it still. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors