Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 6 months ago in Rings
Post # 106
11 posts
Newbee

I just got engaged Sunday and I’m so happy to finally be able to post my ring. It’s a custom made ring from Newadojewel on Etsy. The ring is perfect and exactly what I wanted. He did a perfect job picking it out! It’s a 5mm center and my ring size is 5.5-5.75

Post # 107
11 posts
Newbee

Post # 108
9 posts
Newbee

7.5mm round C&C H/A cut in the 238a from Moissaniteco. Eternity Band is bezel set with moissanites from etsy-QCustomJewelry.

Post # 109
9 posts
Newbee

Post # 110
25 posts
Newbee

I’m getting a custom ring made for my partner (not engaged yet) this is the stone below. It’s a 1.5ct equivalent, she is a size O/7 finger. She’s not overly bothered about a massive stone at all but I’ve read so much about shrinkage we decided to go with the 1.5ct equivalent over the 1ct.

havent seen it in person yet but it looks lovely in the pictures from the jeweller! 

The setting will be a solitaire in platinum with a tapered band with some milgrain detailing. Can’t wair until it’s finished

Post # 111
1292 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

loubylou44 :  You’re a great man to know about shrinkage. And that is a beauty of a stone! Congrats on your pending engagement!

Post # 113
96 posts
Worker bee

When you save a bunch of money on your engagement ring, you can treat yo self to some LV ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love my 8mm F1 H&A colorless center stone paired with F/VS1 side stones in 18K rose gold  

Post # 114
1292 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

loubylou44 :  oh! LOL! Well then that would explain it! Congratulations again! My sister is procrastinating engagement to her partner ….I’m just waiting to see if she asks my advise on ring styles for her. I think I’ll have to explain “shrinkage” to her so you’re way ahead of the game!!!

Post # 115
25 posts
Newbee

hm2012 :  thank you! hahaha I know, i must say it a distinct advantage when researching anything ring/wedding/dress related etc! Just tell her she needs to get on the bee! I’ve actually changed my mind on the milgrain now so am just going for a simple tapered band, think it is more her style. Good luck to your sister on her hopeful near engagement! 

madeforlove :  beautiful! 

Post # 116
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chaska, MN

Newly engaged!! Haha ignore the awkward public restroom pic haha 8mm round brilliant in 14K rose gold on a size 6

Post # 117
6 posts
Newbee

Here is my new 2 carat! It’s set in 14k rose gold, and I’m a ring size 6.5. I’m so happy with it!

Post # 118
388 posts
Helper bee

My ring is all over the website now but oh well haha 

6mm moissy from MoCo, yellow and white gold, size 8.5. I love it ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 119
355 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

pineappleslicewife :  yay I can finally contribute!! finally got mine yesterday. 

7.5mm (1.5ct equivalent) G-H Hearts & Arrows round from Starsgem ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 120
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2021 - IL

My ring’s also from MoissaniteCo. as previous bees have stated! My center stone is an 8mm/2ct equivalent MoissaniteCo. brand stone and I looove it. It’s prettier than I imagined it would be! It’s model no. sol448-MC in 14k rose gold and my finger size is 6.25 for reference ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors