Show me your Moissanite – 2019!

posted 8 months ago in Rings
Post # 121
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Mine is a 8mm FB round set in a cushion (kite-set) halo. Halo stones are 1.2mm, band is 1.5mm

I think I’m one of the odd ones out bc I’m actually concerned it’s too big.

Center is 8mm but the way the halo is set makes it close to 11 mm across. I’m only 5 feet tall with short, size 5 fingers. I have like kid’s hands so it takes up almost the entire space up to my knuckle and idk, sometimes I feel like it’s gaudy, like I’m playing dress up with costume jewelry.

I’m seriously considering getting a whiter and smaller 7mm Forever One and having it reset (but I’ll have to have the halo remade to fit.) It’s only 1mm less but I think it’ll make a big difference.

I’ve also been having some serious ring envy for the cushions that are set straight, not kite set, so there is a possibility that could happen too. The jury’s still out on that one though.

Ugh, I have such a hard time making decisions…

Post # 122
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Jen from the farm :  do you have a profile pic of your ring? I love your setting and the way it frames the centre stone! 😍

Post # 124
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Jen from the farm :  wow! Thank you for showing! Your ring is absolutely stunning! 😍  I love how intricate it is *swoon*

Post # 125
7 posts
Newbee

putzii :  sorry I didn’t see your question til now! The side stones are moissanite too. I know the small stones are 2mm so the band must be just a bit wider. I love my ring! Thanks for the feedback

Post # 126
2563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2008 - County courthouse

My 2.5ct forever brilliant moissanite ring and my forever brilliant wedding band:

Post # 127
580 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

My favorite pic of my ring-taken under a red table umbrella. Sad it doesn’t always look like this. It’s a forever one from moissanite co. 

Post # 128
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - City, State

missconvy :  omg gorgeous!! side view?  I’m waiting on my cushion moissy to arrive in the mail next week.

Post # 131
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - Upstate NY

Soo, i knew my moissanite was going to sparkle and shine- but this, i never in my dreams imagined it would do anything like this!! These photos are unedited, taken in direct sunlight with my galaxy S8 phone and my ring is a 1 CT moissanite from etsy seller Esdomera.

Post # 132
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2019 - City, State

Post # 133
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2019

Hello! I was debating whether to buy a moissainte for a while and this site helped me confirm it was for me! This is 6.5mm H&A Forever One from Moissainte.co (SOL238a-2mm) with a Neil Lane diamond shaped wedding band. Love this set! There is very little difference between the stones which was also a worry for me, just in case others were debating 

Post # 135
3 posts
Wannabee

I love my moissanite its a 1.31 carat forever one cushion halo engagement ring 💍❤️

Post # 135
25 posts
Newbee

Finally I could give my fiancé her ring – a 7.5mm forever one moissanite in a platinum tapered band. She loves it and it sparkles like crazy she’s had so many compliments on it. I was a tad worried about going with moissanite after the oil slicks/looks gawky and fake etc but don’t regret the decision one bit 😍

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors