• poll: Which ring do you like?

Eng278

Sol278a

Eng161

• Post # 3
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

I like the six-prong solitaire with side stones. Six prong is very classic to me. The side stones of my band are the same and I haven’t had an issue! 

Post # 4
    1333 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

I had the first one you posted. It was very pretty, but any band you wear with it has to be short to fit under that ring at the base of the head without rubbing. 

Post # 6
    681 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2019

I like th way the prongs are on the first one more, shows more of the stone! The prongs seem a little heavy on the six prong for some reason. The circle around the base of the stone on the first one is really delicate and pretty! The twisted band might be something you don’t love forever, but depends on the person of course! I love the first one so much 🙂

Post # 7
    3 posts
    Wannabee

I have the sol278a! I’ve had it for about a week and I’m very happy with it so far. This is actually my first palladium ring, but so far so good. I have metal allergies and haven’t had a reaction of any kind.

I don’t think that I would consider this a particularly “high” setting, but it might be a little tall to be comfortable with gloves.

I haven’t purchased a band yet, but will likely end up getting the matching band from MoissaniteCo.  

Specs: Ring size 8 (slightly large), Palladium, 1.25 F1

These are a few pictures from the day I first got it. I’ve only taken photos with my phone so far! Sorry for the giant size!

Hope this helps!

The topic ‘Show me your MoissaniteCo rings eng278 sol278a eng161’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors