Post # 1
LADIES of the HIVE. I need your help and will give you all a thousands virtual hugs and cookies if you can PLEASE share with me your pograms and WORDING.
I am at a “block” and need some inspiration from all of you lovely ladies!!
LOVE YOU FELLOW BEES! 😉
Post # 3
We had a multi page booklet that included e*pics & drawings from my son.. and then our tears of joy were in the back cover =)
^ before I got the idea to add the tears of joy =)
Post # 5
We didnt do programs, but a chalkboard with a nice frame (bought a large picture and used chalkboard paint) on a large easel.
Post # 8
Here’s my inspiration:
Our wording is pretty basic, but our order of service (for a mixed US/UK church wedding–waaaaay longer than I wanted, but Fiance insists it’ll be short for an English church wedding) goes:
- musical prelude
- procession of bridal party (“Song for Sienna”)
- procession of the bride (canon in D… maybe)
- welcome and introduction (officiant)
- group hymn (“For the Beauty of the Earth”)
- exchange of vows and rings
- song (“The Wedding Song,” performed by my dad and brothers)
- prayer of blessing
- group hymn (“Be Thou My Vision”)
- address to the couple (officiant #2)
- signing of the registry (song performance in background)
- group hymn (“How Great Thou Art”)
- pronouncement of marriage
- recessional (“Say Hey” by Michael Franti!)
Post # 10
I did these. It was a shameless rip off. I haven’t gotten my photos back from the professional photographer though.
Post # 13
@ForeverAndEverAfter: Thanks! Like other posters, we’re enjoying the ease of a shameless ripoff. Gotta love the internet. 🙂