Post # 61
(2) resident doctor – medical
(3) morning ward rounds in the medical division, ordering imaging and tests, examining patients, prescribing medications, speaking with patients and their families about their care.
(4) I love my ring as it is simple in design. I love my job as I like helping people to be as healthy and happy as they can be.
Post # 62
happyjuju : Love your bling! Elegant! and It’s HUGE! Am curious – do you wear it to work?
Post # 63
MrsJumboKappo : thanks lovely! it is rather large, I was a bit surprised when I saw it! (my fiancé organised it all by himself). I can’t wear it to work unfortunately xo
Post # 64
I am an associate chemist who develops paint coatings.
I love my ring because my fiance picked it, and it seems like it was made for me! Even a year after the proposal, I cant stop staring at it!
Post # 65
1) Show me your ring!
2) What is your job title? Retail assistant
3) What is your job description? Greet customers, fill up the stock, windows dressing, serving on the tills and being as helpful as I can.
4) What do you love most about both your ring and job? My current set is very special as the sapphire cluster is my grandma’s , emerald band is off my husband and ruby band is my birthstone. It’s makes me happy and all the colours fit my personality. As for my job, I like the fact that while there are repatative daily tasks, no two days are the same due to different customers and conversions
Post # 66
1) Show me your ring!
2) What is your job title?
Senior Structural Engineer
3) What is your job description?
I work for a company that builds submarines for the US Navy. I analyze structures to ensure they are structurally acceptable and help design the subs.
4) What do you love most about both your ring and your job?
Well I love how my ring is pretty simple but has a little bling on the side. Also I love that my Fiance picked it out all on his own. As for my job….well I really enjoy the guys that I work with and the work is pretty interesting but to be honest I much rather be a baker! I love all things cake!
Post # 67
What is your job title?
What is your job description?
Everything you can think of in an office! Plus accounting and sales!
What do you love most about your ring and your job?
I love that my ring has blue saphire on the sides because it is meaniful to me and my Fiance because he is a police officer. (You can only see from the side). I also love that it’s simple and me!
I can’t really say much that I love about my job at the moment! 🙁
Post # 68
rivertrees45 : No, it’s not a sapphire. It’s a blue diamond.
Post # 69
I’m a senior administrative assistant at a university. My main role is to assist a group of senior-level faculty with their research and teaching tasks as well as any administrative work (travel, catering, etc). I also help plan and coordinate the major events for our department such as recruiting and conferences.
I love that my ring is unique and that it uses my mom’s diamond! I love that my job is fun without being too demanding or stressful and that the benefits are amazing!
Post # 70
jaimimarie28 : Your ring is stunning. Also thank your husband for his service. It is a tough time to be a LEO, not to mention the wife of a LEO.
Post # 71
Post # 72
My replacement ring:
I have been working for the last 14 months as a real estate agent after I got laid off of my civil engineer job. I like the flexibility of my job and being able to help people find their dream house. It also can be stressful as people have very unrealistic expectations and aren’t very respectful to the agents that are trying to bring them back down to earth.
Post # 73
I am an accountant at an accounting firm.
My job involves accounting, assurance and taxation. A lot of documents and a lot of numbers!
I love my job because it is relatively new and my previous job was no longer challenging me. I love my ring because it has pink diamonds and a rose design in the gallery, which I custom designed.
Post # 74
Post # 75
ohana : if you don’t mind me asking, how many carats is your ring? It’s gorgeous! It looks like the perfect size diamond.