(Closed) Show me your table & centerpieces! Please. (PICS)

posted 6 years ago in August 2012
Post # 3
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

We did alternating floral and non floral centerpieces.

The floral were hollowed out white craft pumpkins with fall floral arrangements inside surrounded by ivory votives…

Non floral were various glassware pieces with candles and fake berry things. These were also surrounded by ivory votives…

Then we had a mini candy buffet for the kids table centerpiece. An expensive floral arrangement or fancy glassware would have been useless for them. Actually, their table was by far the guest favorite! I think every adult stopped there at least once…

ETA: Oh shit, I didn’t realize this was posted on a month board. Sorry. :/

Post # 6
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Here were our tables. They were prism candelabras with a floral cluster attached to the front, flower petals and a few votives on each table, and then our sweetheart table had a shorter candelabra with more flowers.

Guest Tables

Sweetheart Table

Post # 7
4676 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Here is a bad mock up of mine.

(will be on a white tablecloth with real flowers and a floating candle)..  I should do a better mock-up pretty soon! 

Post # 8
8487 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Everyone’s looks great. 

@auggiefrog:  Where did you get your blue mason jars from? Thats what I wanted… Until I went to a peddlers mall and saw some, they were charging like $20 per jar! That quickly changed my mind. XD

Post # 9
8487 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@redhead46:  Your guest table centerpiece is so pretty! How much did it cost per table, if you dont mind me asking?

Post # 10
4676 posts
Honey bee

@allyfally:  yeah, my aunt emailed half the county and found a bunch in someones garadge or basement that were taking up space (like 30 jars!) We were working on collecting them though before that, I had a couple lucky finds at around 5-10 a jar.  

Post # 11
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@allyfally:  Thank you! The candelabras were included with our venue package, the floral upgrades were $25 each.  I think to rent the candelabras would have been an additional $30 each.  That price included the candles and petals on the table also.

Post # 13
1101 posts
Bumble bee

I don’t have a mock up of mine yet, but I need to do it soon…

The topic ‘Show me your table & centerpieces! Please. (PICS)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors