(Closed) Show me your under $1000.00 dresses

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4887 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Of course it’s possible.I’m absolutely blowing up WB with this picture but here you go. It was $549

Post # 5
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Eden Bridals $425 (+ $50 for corset back alteration,) I got it for $372 including corset at http://www.netbride.com

I got this one for $700 before I bought the one above.

Post # 6
3981 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

$98 for my baby! Alteration did cost a bit more because of the bustle but oh well! It was brand new and never been worn before. Ah, sample sales.

Since it is impossible to see the detailing of the bodice any other way, here is a close-up of all the gorgeous lace a beading

Post # 7
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

There are dresses at all price ranges… I ordered one that was $35. Now if you are looking for a custom big-name designer dress you may have trouble, but if you are flexible you’ll find a thousand great options under $1000!

Post # 8
14657 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

$250 + $130 for alterations and bustle

Post # 9
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

ALL UNDER $1000! WELL UNDER!

Post # 10
221 posts
Helper bee

I haven’t officially started dress shopping… more like dress looking lol. If that makes any sense at all. From looking at pictures, I have an idea of what I like and want…. However, I’m in the same boat as you with not wanted to spend a lot of money. I was trying to keep mine under $500, which seems perfectly fine considering I don’t want a ball gown of any sort. I want more of a lace or chiffon sheath type dress with a short train. I have been looking on goweddingdress.com and they basically make knock-offs of all the popular designer dresses. And for most of them costing under $300, I may end up going that route. I can’t vouch for their quality, but they do take custom measurements for a small fee extra, which means minimal to no alterations! I haven’t looked at their return policy because, like I said, I’m not quite ready to buy yet.

And, like most brides, I don’t want to miss the dress buying process with friends and family and such (actually, I could care less, but one of my bm’s and my mother have already made it known they want to go dress shopping with me :-/) But I do plan to at least go try on dresses, just to get an idea of how certain styles fit.

Just an idea of course….. I’m also pretty sure that David’s Bridal is having their $99 gown sale until the 16th (I keep seeing commercials). 

Post # 11
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

My dress was $600, + 200 for the belt:

Totally do-able to find a great dress under $1,000!  Good luck!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

$600 with the sash.

Post # 13
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

It can totally be done! davids bridal has a great selection under 1000, so does Mori Lee.

I paid $599 for my dress + alterations from group usa. Here

Post # 14
135 posts
Blushing bee

Here is mine I just bought on Saturday!! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

It was under $1000 with tax and everything except alterations.  It’s Anjolique 1010, and I love it!! I also did not want to spend that much on a dress I woud only wear once. (Don’t mind my face, I was having a really hard time keeping in my excitement :D)

Post # 15
49 posts
Newbee

Here is my Maggie… $949 i believe ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 16
1346 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

*sigh* I went dress shopping on the weekend and I did not find one dress that was under $1200 ๐Ÿ™ yet the same dresses in the US are less!!’ for example the AA Cinderella dress is $1299 and I swear ppl were saying it was less in the US ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘Show me your under $1000.00 dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors