Post # 1
i am not a fan of nude colors for nails. I tend to like mine bright (or dark), and preferably sparkly, pearly, or metallic. All of the ideas I’m finding bare nude colors or French manicure based. Anyone have something different?
Post # 2
Not my wedding nails but my nails are blue right now. Lots of brides incorporate their ‘Something Blue’ this way, try searching Pinterest for ‘Something Blue nails’… Mine are Laguna by Barry M.
Some other ideas I like are:
– Matching your colour scheme. This works great with deep rich colours like plum, navy etc.
– Metallic. Silver, gold and rose gold all look great, and you could match your jewellery and new rings!
– Classic reds always look great, especially if you are going for a vintage vibe or rocking a glamorous red lip.
Post # 3
- Wedding: December 2016 - Presidio Log Cabin
I did a dark burgundy for my wedding last December. I loved that it was more wintery and really went with our palette for the wedding.
In different lighting the day before:
Post # 4
This is an old thread I came across the other day, lots of great ideas here so I saved it for future reference. Everything from the quintessential “Essie Ballet Slippers” suggestions to full blown nail art, bold colours and glittery accent nails!
Post # 5
- Wedding: May 2017 - Canvas Event Space
I did light grey with pale pink accent nails. I don’t like getting french manis, so I wasn’t going to make an exception that day lol This is more my style but a bit lighter than I’d usually go