(Closed) Show me your wedding shoes under $100!

posted 5 years ago in Shoes
Post # 2
9758 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

Mine were $20 from Windsor. I wore them for the ceremony and then promptly put on combat boots for my reception because I hate dress shoes.image32

Post # 3
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

I got mine from Amazon for about $50

Post # 4
1113 posts
Bumble bee

got them at a thrift store for $5. My sister painted them with modge podge and blue glitter. loved how they turned out.

ETA: I swear my toes did actually fit in the shoe, they look awkward in this picture but it’s the only one I have lol

Post # 5
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Hotel Ballroom

My shoes were my something blue! My ‘signature shoe’ happens to be Toms…and my wedding day was no different. This style of shoe feels like it was MADE for my feet! I wore navy blue Toms that had little white flowers on them. They retailed at about $65.

Post # 6
415 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

FullSizeRender

These will be my wedding shoes! We are both baseball nuts and I just fell in love with these! Something different than the traditional white shoe and they were only $79!

Post # 7
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

https://www.rubyshoo.com/product/192

I actually decided on a heal. I was torn for a long time, but went with Celia from Ruby Shoo. I’m also either going to have Toms or Converse with me for the reception.

Post # 8
1227 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Painswick Church and the Falcon Hotel

I wore my aunties wedding shoes from 28 years ago!! So didn’t pay anything lol they were my something borrowed 

Post # 9
4509 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I will be getting married in the sand so I opted for flat sandals.  I bought these from DSW for around $40, I believe.

Post # 10
30393 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Try a search on http://www.shopstyle.com  You can sort by price, color etc

If you want something with color, you could pick something close to your bridesmaids dress color which makes for a cute pic. Or, make your shoes your something blue.

Post # 11
1885 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Mine were $80 or $90, purchased from DSW online.

Post # 12
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
booksybee :  Omg your shoes are gorgeous! Are they actual ballroom shoes or just that style? I have funky feet so opted to just wear white satin ballet shoes. Originally I was looking at shoes along this line, though. So pretty!

Post # 13
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

I’ve just ordered these from ModCloth for about 45$ after shipping, and assuming they fit and are comfortable, they’ll be my wedding shoes. I love the strap (for getting my boogie on!) and that the heel is high enough to make me look porportionate, without making me as tall as FI! Normally I wear 5-6″ heels, which leaves me about his height, lol
Since the ceremony is going to be outdoors, I’ll also be picking up some heel stoppers so I don’t sink into the grass!

Post # 14
5648 posts
Bee Keeper

About £30 from monsoon. Small/mid heel. I’ve worn them a lot since as well. 

Post # 15
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

View original reply
lizstarlight22 :  Thanks!  They’re just styled that way.  They would have made good dancing shoes though.  Lol

The topic ‘Show me your wedding shoes under $100!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors