(Closed) Show me your wedding shoes under $100!

posted 5 years ago in Shoes
Post # 31
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
jtwedding :  I saw your post and was thinking theres no way those were under $100. What a steal! They’re gorgeous!

Post # 32
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Mine are from Modcloth, 80 dollars. I waited weeks for them to come back in my size. I’m probably more excited for them than my dress honestly haha. 

Post # 33
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

$87 on Amazon, 338 on almost every other site/store. 

Post # 34
13 posts
Newbee

These are my Betsey Johnson beauties! I found them on clearance for $30 on the TJMaxx website (they weren’t in my local store) but you can find them on DSW or a few other shops. The style is called “Star.” 

If you’re looking for vintage stuff, check out ModCloth or Unique-Vintage.com! 

Post # 35
13 posts
Newbee

My reception shoes are purple lace lowtop Converse. I need to find a pic of those too! I found them on Poshmark for like $20. 

Post # 36
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - The George, Christchurch

I got mine on the weekend. They were $48 on special.really looking forward to wearing them and then I can wear them after our wedding to go dancing in. 

Post # 37
1782 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
johnsontobe520 :  these are not the shoes I wore but I saw them on Asos and thought they look really nice for a very reasonable price!

£45

Post # 38
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Just ordered these from Modcloth! they were originally $128.99 but I got them on sale for $62.40. I’ll probably need some flats to change into at some point… not sure I can do 4 inch heels for the whole night, but they are SO PRETTY!

Post # 39
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I got flats for dancing/later in the evening from jcrew on sale for $60 (originally $98) and I am still searching for heels but I am liking the velvet trend! Considering some styles from Steve Madden which are under $100, plus they always have sales!

J crew flats: https://www.jcrew.com/p/F4976?color_name=almond-biscotti

Velvet Steve Madden short heels (potential options):

$90

$79

Post # 40
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I cant remember exactly how much my shoes were, but they were under $100.  I found them on heels.com and they were super comfortable!

Post # 41
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Post # 42
231 posts
Helper bee

Ive seen a few Ninas on this thread but here are my wedges which were $40 from DSW

Post # 43
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

I know these aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. They are probably too plain and dull for most, but I needed a chunky heel, hate open toe and I like that they are retro. I’d like to dress em up a little, dunno how though.  But they were 20 bucks, and I know that I’ll only wear them for a bit, maybe pics n then wear flats so I didn’t want to spend a lot of money. 

Post # 44
13 posts
Newbee

View original reply
VictorianChick :  those are beautiful! where did you find them? I need a pair to go with a cute retro dress. And I love chunky heels–I’m too clumsy and chubby for thin heels 😛 

The topic ‘Show me your wedding shoes under $100!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors