(Closed) Show off your under $1000 E-ring!

posted 9 years ago in Rings
Post # 32
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@moonadea: I looove your morganite ring, everytime I see it I swoon. It’s just so beautiful. Did you have it custom made? I’ve tried looking at morganite rings online but have not found one as gorgeous.

Post # 33
875 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

My e-ring was 150 dollars, so I think that’s pretty good. I don’t remember the quality of the diamond because I never really paid attention, all I know is that it’s really good,  it’s .25 ct on 14k white gold. It was on sale so low because the store was closing and we scored. They have another shop a couple of cities away if I ever needed a repair. =]

Post # 34
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Got mine at JCPennys for under $100…love it and get compliments almost daily

Post # 35
1359 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@ErinCC: Sort of … it’s a MoissaniteCo setting that they were kind enough to set a Morganite in for me. I purchased the Morganite from JTV and I haven’t seen one like it since … it seems rare to find a round stone with such good color. I scoured the internet looking at Morganite rings before I bought mine and decided to go with MoissyCo because I knew they had great quality.

Post # 36
1359 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@misskittyx: Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Post # 37
7605 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@pccl: What a cool sideview!!

View original reply
@kyrstien: Such a cute pic, too!

Post # 38
3066 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Mine was $900. Three stone with side stones, TW 1ct diamond and it is perfect!

Post # 39
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

any ring that my man bought is my dream ring! lol  the man who was never EVER going to get married!  i was totally surprised, didn’t know it was coming at all and he picked it out himself, no one knew.

Post # 40
2554 posts
Sugar bee

Mine came to $1025 with taxes, so it’s close. I hope it’s still ok that I play! I never wanted him to spend a lot of money on it. i want some diamonds in my wedding band so I wouldn’t have wanted a huge engagement ring anyway.

Post # 41
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

oooh oooh!

Mine was regular $550, we got it for $420 after taxes. 😀  .20 ct, 14 kt yellow gold with white gold prongs

Post # 42
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I just love any excuse to post my beauty! My lovely cost us $400 because we purchased it offline from Amazon. It’s a 1 carat sapphire with 2 .25 cut diamonds. I love it! I don’t have my forever wedding band yet, but it’s only $150 so we’re still well under the $1,000 mark.! 

Post # 43
4544 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Amazing rings ladies!

Post # 44
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@moonadea: Ooooh I have never seen your first ring, it is beautiful. I love both! I think your current set is one of the most popular on the bee 🙂

Post # 45
1359 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Cupcake2012: Wooo bee star-dom! Lol. I don’t know about that but thanks, that’s sweet.

Post # 46
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

the Fiance won’t tell me how much it is….all I know is that it is under $1000.

Strawberry gold, with two strands of six diamonds on white gold, and big fat amethyst lol.

The topic ‘Show off your under $1000 E-ring!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors