(Closed) Show off your Vera Wang Style VW351007

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

i tried it on last night and it really is beautiful! i wanted some more sparkle, but with a belt it comes together so wonderfully. I have two other Vera’s I want to try on first but this is my first choice!! good luck

Post # 4
6 posts
Newbee

@belise:  this is me in it yesterday. this is the ivory color and i really wanted to try off white but this one is very very pretty in person. i originally wanted something fit and beaded but i just felt so comfortable in it. there are 100 yards of fabric and the train is beautiful:) i will have this cathedral veil for the ceremony and put on a sparkly belt for the reception

Post # 5
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Post # 6
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Post # 8
60 posts
Worker bee

I just tried this dress on today (having bought and decided against a different dress already – dress regret is real so make sure you’re sure! That’s another story). I LOVE IT. It’s so beautiful on, these pictures don’t do it justice. I am 5’7″ and found the waist hits me in just the right spot, all the other ball gowns I have tried sit either too high or too low on the waist. I tried the champagne/ivory combo and it is gorgeous but I want to see the blush/ivory before committing so I’m going to a different location this weekend to check it out. This dress is perfection. 

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I just bought this dress and I’m in love!

The topic ‘Show off your Vera Wang Style VW351007’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors