Post # 3
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Post # 5
2712 posts
Sugar bee

FI’s is titanium and super light – weighs about as much as the top to a coke bottle.  It’s super strong too, which is awesome because we’re both big outdoorsie people and my Fiance didn’t want to have to worry about denting or scratching his ring.  Also, it’s pretty cheap (< $150).

Post # 6
2077 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My Fiance has a Tungston band from jvljewelry.com.  We paid a whopping $25 for it.  They had a special going on where if you used the coupon code “brides” you only had to pay shipping (it may still be a valid offer, I’m not sure).  He really loves it.

This is his ring:

And on his hand:

Post # 8
2712 posts
Sugar bee

I got it from a place called Finks Jewelers, but they’re only in Virginia and NC.  However, lots of jewelers have titanium rings so you should be able to find something near you.

Post # 9
2077 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@mandypop:  Hahaha He took that picture because the ring was delivered to his work and I begged him to show it to me.  He might not know I saved it to the computer.  😛

Also, he’s the type of guy that hates jewelry.  He was dead set on having a white gold band until he saw the solid black tungston band.  The $25 is what convinced him.  Ha

Post # 10
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Post # 12
2144 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Post # 13
1240 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I just posted this a bit ago. But I love my rings. They were 180 for the set.

The topic ‘Show us your guy’s wedding bands under $300’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors