Post # 1
Future Mother-In-Law has done so much for me (and us) in regards to my shower that I would like to get her a nice thank you gift.
Things about her:
– She doesn’t drink. (So a bottle of wine or anything like that is out).
– She likes fruit scented things from Bath and Body Works.
– She likes Vera Bradley. (I was thinking a VB tote?)
– She likes reading, baking, and anything beachy.
– She lives across the country, so the gift would need to be shipped.
What did you get as thank you for your shower hostess(es)? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
Post # 3
@futuremrsndl: Why not a VB tote filled with fruit scented stuff from Bath & Body Works? Maybe throw in a beach item, sunscreen, towel or something like that.
Post # 4
@futuremrsndl: the VB tote is a good idea, filled with some bath and body works stuff maybe.
Post # 5
Vera Bradley has gorgeous beach towels.
Post # 6
What about a vera bradley umbrella? I really like that idea because everyone can use more umbrellas. And you can attach a note saying “thanks for showering me” or “thanks for throwing me a shower” as a pun on shower and rain.