Post # 1
I just finished translating my menu, and I’m pretty stoked about it 🙂 I thought I would share with the hive my menu:
– Small salad, fish in provincial sauce, crab
– Apple sorbet with calvados
– Duck in pepper sauce with three vegetables (mashed potatoes with truffles, vegetable brochette & zucchini flan)
– Salad with raspberry vinaigrette, cheese plate
– Dessert buffet, chocolate fountain with fresh fruit and homemade marshmallow skewers
– Coffee served next to a pyramid of macaroons
…Sometimes, I really, really love France 🙂
Post # 3
@Au Jardin: Yummy! =) Sounds like a delicious dinner.
Post # 5
Love this! I love to see people doing something a little outside the box with their wedding food.
Post # 6
@sailor: Thank you! This is one thing I certainly don’t mind being “out of the box” with! I didn’t include the cocktail beforehand nor exactly what will be the mini desserts for the buffet…And the champagne and wine will be amazing quality too…I am eating nothing but salad and quiche for the next two weeks so I can balance it all out!
Anyways, thanks for letting me share, I am really excited about this!
Post # 7
o.m.g I’m literally salivating and my stomach is rumbling as I read this.
sounds soooo delicious. The mashed potatoes with truffles……yes please! And the cheese plate is such a great touch!!!