- Miss Heirloom
- 6 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
Alright, bees. I am trying to make a final decision on what our signature drink will be called and I need your help!
Currently, we are thinking lemonade, vodka (raspberry maybe?), and maybe a teaspoon of sugar. We know for sure we want the drink to be yellow or blue (to go with our theme).
I want the name to follow our butterfly theme so we have narrowed it down to three choices:
- “Fluttertini”- original name I came up with
- Butterfly Kiss- cute, but there is another drink by this name (guests might get confused…although I have never heard of it before, but then again, I am not much of a drinker)
- Butterfly Martini- very common drink, will just use ingredients from this drink if we go with this one (1 1/2 parts Grey Goose Le Citron Flavored Vodka, 2 parts white grape juice, 3 basil leaves, 3 mint leaves, 1 tsp Elderflower Cordial, 1 tsp fresh lemon juice- kinda complicated…)
A few details that might help in your decision-making/suggestions:
- Our wedding is in late June in San Diego (warm!)
- Our colors are white, light blue, and light yellow.
- Butterfly-theme is very prominent throughout the course of the wedding. We plan to have the bartender add a white, yellow, or blue butterfly garnish to the edge of the glass. See pic below.