Post # 1
I’m beginning to have them. Here are a few of mine:
1. Will I look like a bride?
2. Will everything match and go together?
3. Are there any “vacant spots” in my decor?
Are you having any? What are some of your concerns or questions that are kind of lingering out there?
Post # 3
1. Will everyone think it’s dumb?
2. Will my look just suggest I’m trying too hard?
3. Will the guests fight?
4. Will I just be a stressed P.O.’ed bride when everything doesn’t go just as I envisioned?
5. Will there be a lot of “wedding night” jokes? I think they’re tackier than plastic pink flamingos.
Post # 4
1. Will i trip and fall in my shoes which is a common thing to happen to me. Ugh.
2. Will the groomsmen try to get my fiancee drunk (not gonna happen).
3. When will i finally feel like i can relax? After the speeches? Not until i get home that night?
4. Will our guests have fun. Thats my main concern.
Post # 5
- Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo
1. Will I be able to walk in my ceremony shoes?
2. Will anyone try to take our centerpieces?
3. Are the tables going to be okay without table runners?
4. Will I remember the steps to our first dance?
5. Will the photographers and videographers get along?
6. What if we are getting ready with the photogs and videogs and there is just dead awkward silence???
Post # 6
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA
OK but mine are serious very real thoughts!!! 😉 But really. They are.
– Will it storm and make everything super sucky because our rain backup plan is minimal at best?
– Will I look chubby in my photos, especially compared to my tall gorgeous thin blonde sister (grrr), whom I love very much?
– Will my dude have a double chin in his pictures because he’s been so-so in his attempts at shaping up? (Shallow I know, please don’t judge.)
– Will we be super burnt out after several days of family, events, last-minute DIY, etc?
– Will the welcome dinner BBQ that we’re putting on ourselves be a total shit-show?
– Will anyone buy some damn presents off my registry? (Ugh so shallow, I KNOW.)
I actuall feel better writing those out. I think it’ll all be fine. Unless it storms… please please don’t storm.
Post # 7
@lolot: I’m on the Eastern side of the states, but I’m praying right along with you! I just keep telling myself (the power of positive thinking) It’s not going to rain. It’s not going to rain….PLEASE!! LOL!
Will I get sick, pass out, or worse on the way up the aisle or during the vows?
Will my redneck in-laws cause a scene or say things that make me want to ring their neck? (Which may happen. My tolerance level is low as is, I’m sure that day I will be in a state in which I should not be held responsible for the things I say or do! LOL!)
How can I slow the day down? Everybody says it flies by and I believe it because each one of my other wedding-related events have flown by!
Post # 8
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center
My #1 thought is: Will my dress be so tight (corset back) that it hurts and makes my stomach upset and me cranky?
- Will I look fat in the pictures?
- Will we ever pick someone to be our point of contact for the day?
- Will anyone actually bring cookies?
- Can I go have a nap yet?
- Will my feet hurt?
- Will I spill all over myself? (probably…)
- Will the caterer get the room set up how I want without me actually communicating anything to them? (unlikely… should bombard them with more emails…)
My non-silly thought, though, is How nice will it be to finally be married and finished with wedding planning!?!?!?
Post # 9
Am I going to have a panic attack?
Am I going to forget something? I feel like I’m forgetting things.
Post # 10
@vorpalette: I have an obsessive amount of lists for EVERYTHING to make sure I don’t forget something. I forgot where I put them last week. It was terrible!
I’m not having silly thoughts per se but I am having the most ridiculous dreams. Last night, I had a panic-inducing nightmare about place cards. Seriously. I woke up my Fiance at 5am to tell him this. This is legitimately the first time I’ve felt like this wedding is making me crazy!
Post # 11
good questions! i hope no one makes “wedding night” comments. i’m sure my disgust will show on my face.
Post # 12
@Swizzle: i’m worried about my guests having fun too. i had to stop myself from getting a caricature artist and a candy table. i already have a photo station. too much “fun” then it will feel like a carnival 🙁
Post # 13
Am I going to forget to pay the electicity bill and we will come home to a dark house because they turned it off on us?
Weather forecast stalking…
Saturday, Aug 17 Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.
Day 80°F High, Sunny Chance of rain: 0% Wind: NNE at 8 mph Humidity: 66% UV Index: 8 – Very High Sunrise: 5:54 am Moonrise: 4:57 pm
Night 63°Low, Partly Cloudy Chance of rain: 20% Wind: NNE at 3 mph Humidity: 77%
Post # 14
I’m completely and irrationally terrified that:
- Our rings will get lost right before the ceremony and no one will tell me
- We won’t have enough time to get the photos we want to get
- No one will dance and/or everyone will leave early
- I will completely lose it (stress-wise) before the wedding day and cry in front of people
- One of my vendors will not show up (although they’ve been all great so far)
- Our guests will complain about the bar prices (most of my family doesn’t drink, so we couldn’t justify the cost of an open bar at our venue)
- The whole day will be a complete blur and I won’t have a moment to soak it in and enjoy it
Post # 15
Will my makeup and hair look perfect?
Will the zipper on my dress break when I put it on?? (paranoid, irrational fear of mine)
Will I pass out in my dress? I have a tendency to overheat and dehydrate and then pass out.
Will I remember to drink anything? Big reason I pass out or get lightheaded, I literally go all day before realizing I haven’t had anything to drink.
Will I look pretty in photos?
Will people like my cow cupcakes or just think I’m crazy?
Post # 16
* will my dress alterations get mucked up,
* due to my wedding date will people turn up?
* will I still feel queasy at the thought of saying my vows?
* will fiance’s best men make an effort (for once!) ?
* is in inviting my future mother in law the right idea?
* am I going to hate my new name?
* will I be able to afford everything?
and many many more..