(Closed) Similar dress to Jim Hjelm 8962 by Forever Yours 410223, anyone tried it on?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

pretty! i tried on a few fy dresses (not that one though) and they all had quality fabric. i thought they looked more expensive than they were. it’s definitely worth travelling 45 minutes to see for yourself!

Post # 5
3049 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

Oh wow! Those really look alike! 🙂 I love them both!

Post # 6
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@beebeebuzzbuzz:did you ask if they can order the sample for you to try it on? many shops will do that, so it never hurts to ask!

Post # 7
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I have admired that Jim Hjelm many a time, and that FY is a good alternative!  Sorry to hear they don’t have it in.  I’d recommend hunting locally til you find another dress that has a waist in the same spot with some sort of frilly skirt, and make sure you like the style.  Then you could probably order the FY one feeling more confident.

Good luck!

Post # 8
451 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have tried on a FY and I really liked the dress! I would def drive to the shop, take your mom and or a friends and make a day of it, get lunch and have fun. I drove to a shop that far away to try my dream dress on. I loved it, bought it and had the best day ever. I am sure you will too! Goodluck its a beautiful gown!

The topic ‘Similar dress to Jim Hjelm 8962 by Forever Yours 410223, anyone tried it on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors