(Closed) Similar to Mikaella 1406 but poofier… what do you think?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
376 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I really like the back of the 1406 more.. i think you can poof it out more! ask!

Post # 6
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think you should sell both dresses you have and start over. You obviously know what you want but You’re not buying it.  Get away from David’s bridal because the dresses you want are not from there. Sell your other dresses and get what you really want. 

Post # 8
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@cherryblossomlove: I’ll be honest… I’m completely lost in your dress situation, but from that last picture you posted… isn’t that basically the Adorae?!

Post # 11
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I know exactly what you mean. I have the 1406 dress, wearing with crystal sash, removing flower and will have seamstress try to make it more poofy or dramatic at bottom. 

Post # 13
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I wonder if we have to wear something under like this to help the look… any suggestions will be great.

Post # 15
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I just think you all look fabulous! I love the look of this dress! 

Post # 16
1992 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@cherryblossomlove: I LOVE that rhinestone belt you’re wearing in the pictures! SO BLINGY! Can you tell me where you got it or would you be willing to sell it once you’re done with it? I’m on the hunt and loooooove the way it looks on you! 😀

The topic ‘Similar to Mikaella 1406 but poofier… what do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors