3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I love Simone Carvalli!  Would love to see her dresses on here 🙂

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have been searching for real brides in this dress for about a year- when I bought it! I’ll be wearing it in June 2012 and will post for you then if it’s not too late!

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I had seen the posts that Bride7844 posted but I didnt feel like those dresses actually looked like the dress that the model is wearing in the ad. I had my first fitting today. It turns out the dress does not fit like that at all and needs serious alterations to give it that shape. I dont think it shows every lump and bump because it’s the fabric sucks you in. I am hopeful after my next fitting in 2 weeks it will have a better fit! Wish me luck!

Post # 10
Hostess
11166 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I’m pretty sure after looking at those photos that it is just how the model is standing. If you look at the other photos that Bride7844 posted you can see that one bride who is clearly walking has one leg out giving it that dramatic shape. So if you want that shape in your photos just stick a knee out. 😛

The topic ‘Simone Carvalli 7082-Pictures of Real Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors