(Closed) Sixteen & Pregnant Season 3

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hi date twin! I have to say…I am SUPER excited! It looks like it will be a good season. I have watched every episode of Teen Mom and other seasons of 16 and Pregnant!

Post # 4
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I have watched the show since it started and also Teen Mom. I am not sure how I feel about a new group of girls honestly, I feel ike I have really gotten to know the girls on Teen Mom! I am definitely going to watch it anyway though lol

Post # 5
2867 posts
Sugar bee

You know what’s frustrating, how much I want to see what happened to the girls from the second season of 16 and Pregnant.  Specifically the girl who had twins.  I wish they had a Teen mom for those girls.  I feel like I get invested in the show and then MTV doesn’t update the more interesting girls.

Post # 6
1892 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

When does the new season start?

I don’t usually watch MTV and just started following Teen Mom this season, but I’m interested to see some girls experiences from the beginning and how they grow.

Post # 7
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

@beekiss2: I agree, I have been wondering that too.  I tried to find out on MTV’s website, but it doesnt’ seem to be very user friendly

Post # 8
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@pansyshell: It premieres this Tuesday.  The only girls that are on Teen Mom right now are some from the first season of 16 and Pregnant though.

Post # 9
1892 posts
Buzzing bee

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: Thanks. I knew that but if they ever do another Teen Mom…

Post # 10
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I’m not sure how invested I am in the girls from 16 and Pregnant last season.  Some of them were pretty messed up and I don’t want to watch another Amber!

Post # 11
2867 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy:  I was curious how the girl with the twins worked it out with her ex-Fiance.

EDIT: Her name was Leah.

Post # 12
Hostess
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@beekiss2: Yeah they were interesting.  Wasn’t sure if they were going to work out since they had only been dating a month before getting pregnant though.

Post # 14
1892 posts
Buzzing bee

@MrsSaltWaterTaffy: Oh man! I can only imagine what some of them go through at 16. I hope Amber gets some help and learns to control her anger for Leah.

Post # 15
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

From the FB page of Leah:

Are you and Corey together?:Yes, after a 5 month separation. We are now back together as of
June 2010. We do live together and we are happier than ever.
So glad to have our little family back together. (:

The topic ‘Sixteen & Pregnant Season 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors