(Closed) size 14/16 with big chest…wedding dress (pics please!)

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 77
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - castle green

street size is 9/10 but got a size 12 cause of 38 Dear Daughter bust, im having fun with mine though! 

Post # 78
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - castle green

@DamaskBride47:  your dress is giving me so much life i love it!

Post # 79
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I’m ordering a UK18 and have 36E bust. It’s great to read a topic where everyone looks normal (and great!). I was starting to have a bit of dress regret because I keep comparing me in the dress to all the other girls who’ve posted their pics in Maggie Sottero’s Bernadette. You’ve all given me confidence in my choice – thank you.

Post # 80
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@fairdos:  Your dress is gorgeous! What is it?

Post # 81
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@DamaskBride47:  LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress… boobs look great too lol

Post # 84
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Corsetts are definitely the way to go if you have a large chest. I’m a 38D and I tried on my dream lace dress and it was not flattering at all. I ended up with a Mori Lee dress that has a built in corsett. I was surprised at how modest it was around the chest. I’m also adding capped sleeves to the dress because I hate showing off my shoulders, it’s not much but it makes me feel better. Make sure they fit your chest exactly then they can pull it in around the waist.

Post # 85
407 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Morton Arboretum

I have a large bust.  40 G

Post # 86
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I didnt want strapless at first, but it was actually the most figure flattering on me.  I’m a street size 12, but we ordered an 18 due to my bust (38D).

Post # 87
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

So many good pictures here!! Love all you sexy ladies. I’m a wedding gown size 16(street 12) and 36Dear Daughter. This is not my dress(it’s being custom made) but very similar.

Post # 88
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I was about a 10/12 in the pic below…but I am now a street size 14/16 as I have HUGE hips and they got much bigger 36D bust (I think bigger now if I wore proper size)…I ordered size 18 gown and plan to take it in to size 16 (I got a really good deal so I bought the 18 knowing its a lil big in places).

Pic below is when I was skinny and dress was VERY tight! I will try to find someone who can lace me up one day to show you the new bigger me.

Post # 89
1346 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Im a 14/16 and a Dear Daughter and the corset in my dress worked over time lol.

Post # 90
1346 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Im a 14/16 and a Dear Daughter and the corset in my dress worked over time lol.

Post # 91
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Street size uk 14, size 16 wedding dress ordered for my 34GG boobs, very unsure about going without a bra as advised by the salon!! Either way spansx will be on!

The topic ‘size 14/16 with big chest…wedding dress (pics please!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors