(Closed) Small Claims court question

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
1778 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

If he does not show, then the judge will find the case in your favor and decide on the monetary amount.  After that point, you can try to reconcile with the person, but if that seems unlikely you will need to have a collections agency or independent collector go after them.  The court should be able to give you information on this when you get there.  It’s going to be a pain in the ass process and it will probably cost you additional money.  I wish you good luck, I had a lot of trouble with getting my money when I went to small claims, but my case was just with a regular person, not a vendor, so I am hopeful yours will be easier!!

The topic ‘Small Claims court question’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors