(Closed) Small cyst on fetus's right kidney.

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
Member
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

@BearyLovely:  Congrats on your pregnancy! I don’t have any personal experience in this area, but a little research has informed me that about 90% of fetal renal cysts resolve on their own during pregnancy, while the other 10% are generally benign and don’t cause issues. Obviously I’m no expert, but those seem like pretty good odds to me! I’ll link to the study if you want to read more yourself 🙂 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10458386

The topic ‘Small cyst on fetus's right kidney.’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors