(Closed) Snarky & bitchy, but a little funny, come on….

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

LMAO to funny!

Post # 18
1367 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Love this!

Post # 19
2689 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Haha! That’s awesome!

Post # 22
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@KristenGotMarried: hahahahah that is totally going to be me at my wedding!  I love these.

Post # 23
656 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Hahah love it!

Post # 24
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Haha love it!!

Post # 26
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Posted this on my cousins FB page. SHe n I used to have each other to complain that EVERYONE we knew was getting enaged, married n having babies BUT us and we were both in long relationships… now I feel bad cause I’m one of the engaged people. Hope she gets a laugh out of it.

Post # 28
3798 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

omg. When I was waiting I felt like that on the daily. I’m ashamed to admit it now. I was just an all over waiting monster.

Post # 30
5 posts
Newbee

@MisfitPrincess I am the same way! My one ex is egaged to one girl (read exfriend) he got with 3 weeks after we broke up… I should have known that she wanted him when I would complain and the next day she would be like he is so nice…Undecided

Post # 31
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Haha so true and funny! One of my good friends from high school just got engaged (she also seems to have been engaged to every long term boyfriend since then – successful obviously as shes never actually got married yet)

But my goodness.. she has quadrupled in size.. and he godamn proposed to her on their 1st dating anniversary.. I mean WTF?!?!

I must be doing something wrong.. I should let myself go, haha!!

The topic ‘Snarky & bitchy, but a little funny, come on….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors