(Closed) Snarky & bitchy, but a little funny, come on….

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
2194 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@KristenGotMarried: OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!

View original reply
@Juliepants: I definitely felt that way when I was waiting. Worse was when people would say things like, “You’re next!!” or “Why aren’t you engaged yet??”

Post # 33
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

HAAAAAA! That made me snort-laugh. Love it. 

Post # 34
2023 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@pinkandsparkly: lmao. our last big “you’re next” was over a year ago! still no engagement, but that’s okay. patiently waiting 🙂

Post # 35
2194 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@sleepingbeauty88: ugh. It’s so annoying. People started saying that to me like 3 years before we got engaged. 

Post # 36
196 posts
Blushing bee

Bahahaha. Love it. Sometimes a little snark is needes. Esp. when everyone else seems to be getting married or engaged.

Post # 37
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Awesome! I adore someecards.

Post # 38
2977 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Someecards tells it like it is, when you’re too reserved to say it outright yourself. Gotta love it.

Post # 39
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Also, I hate how Facebook keeps reminding me that my old high school classmates are getting engaged after only dating a month (to break up a month later) while I was on my fourth year dating my man. !(bitch alert)! I took the spotlight off me with all the “fake” engagements when I finally got engaged!

Post # 40
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 1996

hahah those are great, but seriously, why is everyone engaged that i went to school with??. crazy!

Post # 41
Hostess
11163 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

HA! I just laughed out loud at work.

I am the last in my group of friends to get married, they have all moved on to babies. While it is frustrating I know that anytime sooner I wouldn’t have been ready. Don’t fret and enjoy the time you have now just dating, you have the rest of your life to be a wife.

Post # 42
21 posts
Newbee

I’m waiting. And that is the funniest thing I’ve seen. 

Post # 44
395 posts
Helper bee

Bahaha, so true

Post # 45
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Ha!  Someone I work with actually tagged me in this photo on Facebook and I got engaged the NEXT day!  lol

Post # 46
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

OMG.. lol. I might have thought this once or twice…. ahh i’m horrible! Haha but it’s hillarious ! 

The topic ‘Snarky & bitchy, but a little funny, come on….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors