(Closed) SO EXCITING! Help me pick THE dress (pics)

posted 8 years ago in Full Figured
  • poll: Which dress do you like on me?
    First picture : (31 votes)
    16 %
    Second picture : (31 votes)
    16 %
    Third picture : (80 votes)
    43 %
    None of them : (46 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 32
    216 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
    @EmilyBelle:  +1

If I had to pick I would say 3 but I do think you can get a better dress to compliment you more 🙂

Post # 34
    1262 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: City, State

The third one is beautiful but I’d love it even more with a sweetheart neckline. I love how that looks on you in the first one!  And you are right, the detailing you can see better on the website is gorgeous. 

I also think that the morilee that clairebbbear posted would look  FABULOUS on you. 

Post # 35
    43 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2013

I picked “none of them” as I also think you could find a dress more flattering for your shape.

Out of the ones there though dress one I personally don’t think the front folding is attractive, to me it just looks like it’s flopping down almost dropping?

Dress two I think will show any lumps and bumps, which is great if you have none which even underwear these days can give you.

Dress three is the best out of the lot, I think it’s ok. There is really nothing wrong with it, it flatters you shape some what but just does not strike me as a wow dress.

Maybe it would be worth trying on some other shapes?

Post # 36
    227 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

not typically a fan of pickup, but I really like the first one on you. I would definitely do a deep sweet heart, but I love the extra something in the skirt.

Post # 38
    635 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Dress 1 or 3!

Post # 40
    1073 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I like the 3rd dress! It’s very pretty, especially with the birdcage veil!

The topic ‘SO EXCITING! Help me pick THE dress (pics)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors