(Closed) So frustrated with our health insurance

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I would say to talk to the doctor, they can resubmit with a coding that would be acceptable to get paid by your insurance

Post # 4
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Eugh! That’s so annoying! I wonder if you could get a letter from your doctor explaining that  the first one was abnormal. You could dispute the charge.

Post # 5
2394 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010


Talk to the doctor.  They should be able to resubmit the bill to the insurance company with the correct code.

(Also, congrats!)

Post # 6
1087 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I would talk to the MD about the situation.. the less you have to deal with billing dept, the better.

Post # 8
6015 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

Just talk to the billing people at your dr.’s office.  They resubmit stuff all the time!

Post # 9
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Talk to the billing lady now.  Chances are your Dr. doesn’t have anything to do with the billing and will just have you speak to the billing lady anyways.  Also, there is a time limit for re-submitting claims and you may pass that by waiting until your next appointment.

Post # 10
681 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

yeah, i would talk to the billing person asap. the doctor likely has nothing to do with billing procedures. if you wait until your next appt, the issue may not get resolved in a timely manner. they should be used to correcting billing issues. and don’t worry 🙂

Post # 11
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ugh, I feel ya on health insurance.  You pay every month, but the amount of money that still comes out of your pocket for some stuff is ridiculous. 

The topic ‘So frustrated with our health insurance’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors