(Closed) So I didn't file my taxes last year…

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
3229 posts
Sugar bee

Just send in your form 1040 for last year. You should send it in before you send in your 2012 return. Other than a late file fee, you should be fine. I worked for a CPA for the last 3 years. The IRS sees this all the time.

The topic ‘So I didn't file my taxes last year…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors