- 8 years ago
- Wedding: August 2010
I had previously posted about my second thoughts regarding my photographer. I’m still kind of undecided as to what to do–you all gave me a lot to think about regarding what’s important to me and whether I’m willing to sacrifice the deposit we would lose.
If I do end up deciding to change photographers, when should I let me current one know? We have an engagement session scheduled with her on May 1st. Should I do the engagement session first and see how I feel after that? Or, if the photographer I’m currently drooling over emails me tomorrow to tell me she’s available, should I meet with her immediately and if we click, just let my current photog know right away? Would it be wrong to have the engagement session and then cancel her services?
What would you guys do? Professional photographer bees, what do you think?