(Closed) So ready for Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 to be available!! Show the ones you love

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I recently took the plunge and purchased the Phyllis dress. 

Post # 47
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Country Club

Love love love EllaRae

Post # 48
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

caligirl0011:  I love that dress!!  If I would have tried it on I might have got it instead of Jade 🙂

Post # 49
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Maggie sottero ellison! <3!!!!elison3elison2ellison4

Post # 50
1017 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

MaltaLovesUruguay:  I tried this one on and it is beauuuutiful! I loved it, it was my first pick before I tried on dresses.  I didn’t choose it because I have not so dainty shoulders and back and it wasn’t flattering and was just too much.  It looked weird on me.  It would look AMAZING on anyone with a smaller upper body.  I ended up going for the Marianne which wasn’t new this year

Post # 51
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016 - Long Island, NY

I haven’t gone to try any on yet, but right now the first dress I plan to try on is the Marty, followed by the Pia. I figure when I see these 2 dresses (if I don’t fall in love with one of them), then the people at the store will help me find something similar that I like 🙂 

I am very, very excited to try the Marty though!

Post # 52
708 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Would anyone that has the jade dress be interested in selling after the wedding ?

Post # 53
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I chose the Emsley Sottero and Midgley dress.  It’s not something I would have picked based on the photos, but in person it is light, flowy and still blingy enough.I ordered it in mid-March and it shipped to my house two weeks ago!! 

Post # 54
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

Does anyone know how long a sottero and Midgley gown takes to make and send?

Post # 55
8787 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

caligirl0011:  Ooh lovely. And actually  different, not just a  variation  on a theme!

Post # 56
1460 posts
Bumble bee

tashie16:  I ordered mine at the end of December and the estimated arrive time is in June for me 🙂

Post # 57
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

sonyazach87: oh thanks! how exciting! 

Post # 58
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Mexico

I tried on two dresses from Maggie’s Spring 2015 collection. They were both good, but not quite “the one.”

Maggie Sottero – Aideen

Maggie Sottero – Lacey

Post # 59
1460 posts
Bumble bee

Mandy0721:  I might possibly be selling my Jade.

Post # 60
2251 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Bought ivory Serencia, cant wait till mid july to see it. No picturrs though, I was not allowed to take any

The topic ‘So ready for Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 to be available!! Show the ones you love’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors