(Closed) so the maggie sottero fall 2010 are up for viewing

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I just saw! Casablanca put their new ones up the other day, and I am so excited because I am seeing more organza dresses which I do not think there are as many of in previous collections.

I am so so in love with the Hadley (without the belt). Edited down because I have so many questions that I am going to start a new thread haha.

Post # 4
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Ahh I love her dresses!  I just started looking and now I only want a Maggie!  But geez they get pricey! 

Post # 5
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I saw them yesterday and my dress was in the collection! i was surprised i thought mine was from 2009 collection! wow the dresses were so gorgeous though. i want to change mine now but my Bridesmaid or Best Man insist that i dont

Post # 6
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

this is just great. now my committment issues with a dress just got worse. THANKS MAGGIE.

Tongue out

Post # 7
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I can’t wait to go look at these, despite the fact that my wedding is less than three weeks from now.

Post # 8
2410 posts
Buzzing bee

I am on the website now and am drooling with lust. I just got engaged two weeks ago so haven’t begun planning really, but these dresses are making me wanna go dress shopping!!!

Post # 9
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Oh finally, they’re up again! I discovered them a few weeks ago – they were up for a day then removed. Posted about them here:

New Maggie Sottero dresses online today!

I adore Claire and Khloe – I wish there was something around like that when I bought my dress! (Mine was similar but I had to pay much more than Maggie prices to get it as nothing similar existed a year ago.)

Post # 10
3788 posts
Honey bee

Also… am I the only one who wishes she would do a Bridesmaid or Best Man line? I wonder why she hasn’t!

And I want the Hadley. It is so close to what I have been looking for and never thought I’d find. I will add a lace bolero jacket and sash instead of the belt. The question that turned into another thread comparing it to another dress are resolved — I am going to wait to look for dresses until later this fall. I recall bees saying that it will be a few months until this new collection is in stores to try on anyway. Does anyone know, though, if MS dresses can be ordered altered the way some other companies like Casablanca can? I’d really like a sweetheart neckline and zipper/buttons over an inner corset. Can it be special ordered that way or am I on my own?

Post # 11
234 posts
Helper bee

Amaryllis – I don’t think they do alterations. When I was looking at buying a Maggie dress I asked if I could leave off a cluster of sequins that I disliked (I wanted to replace it with a brooch) but they told me no alterations could be made, even if it was just to leave things off. They suggested that if I wanted to replace the corset back with a zipper I could order a size too large and get a seamstress to replace it. So it’s possible that you’ll have to get the alterations done after ordering. Although that could just be because I was ordering from Australia – it might be different ordering within the US.

Post # 12
234 posts
Helper bee

And a Maggie Bridesmaid or Best Man line would be great! They do prom dresses though, some of which could be good Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, although they’re all quite formal… and expensive!

The topic ‘so the maggie sottero fall 2010 are up for viewing’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors