Post # 1
I hear this is pretty true lol. Last year I wore green. I’m sporting red this year 😉
- Red. Cover your unmentionables in red if you are looking for love, passion, and romance.
- Pink. Calzoncillos the color of a maiden’s delicate blush will bring you harmonious luck in love.
- Yellow. Not stained, but actual yellow underwear will bring prosperity, wealth, and success.
- Blue. If you are looking for health, tranquility, and wellness, slap some blue undies on your nalgies!
- Green. Are you into life, nature, and wellness? Then green undergarments you should don.
- White. It comes as no surprise that white should symbolize peace, joy, and happiness.
Post # 3
@Rubbs: None of those! Mine are purple..
Post # 4
@Rubbs: Pink! im not sure how harmonious im feeling but, hey. haha
Post # 5
Hah! Im wearing pink ones with tiny black dots from VS. I think they were free…
Post # 6
Aww, I’m not on there! I’m wearing the world’s ugliest purple granny panties.
Post # 8
@sheepandbear: same! But mine aren’t from VS. so I guess not the same? Pink undies unite!
Post # 9
Post # 10
Mine definitely are not on there. But maybe I need to change mine into some red ones since I don’t have any pink and need some love in my life.
Post # 11
Black with white polka dots and lace trim. What the heck does that symbolize?
Post # 12
- Wedding: April 2013 - A court...
Calzoncillos lol. And white with orange /red print?
Post # 13
I’ve got on mostly pink, so harmonious luck in love it is!
Post # 14
- Wedding: September 2015 - Ketchum, ID
@Rubbs: Huh, I’m wearing Navy blue and I am kind of looking for those things! But then again, who isn’t? lol
Post # 15
Pink leopard print! I’m not feeling very harmonious right now though…
Post # 16
@mrspinesol: lol true.
When I worked for a clothing store back in college, the girls I worked with always said to wear yellow underwear on NYE.