Post # 77
I bite my nails too! Fiance has never said anything about it, but I’m sure it irks him.
We had this conversation a while back and he said I’m a little too catty/sarcastic and that I tend to see the worst in people. So now I’ve been trying to be more positive. But I do love to complain… 🙁
My biggest pet peeve about Fiance is his complete lack of self-esteem. He used to be heavy as a teenager but lost like…60lbs and now looks FANTASTIC, but he still has that fat-shy-kid’s self esteem. :/ It can be rough when he’s really down on himself.
Post # 78
I plan a lot, and whenever something’s wrong, I want to fix it right away! Drives him crazy, but hey, I don’t like wasting my time by being mad!
Post # 79
- Wedding: October 2019 - City, State
that I take forever to get read
that I am a control freak
that I never keep my car clean (but the house is immaculate, im weird that way)
that I always forget something in the car (probably why its messy) and I refuse to go get it so its usually him that has to go back to the car.
that I cant sleep late …so of course I demand he be up with me so im not up alone without anyone to entertain me.
who am i kidding…this list can go on for days 🙂 im obviously a joy to be around
Post # 80
I am the same way about the car. I always tell people not to judge me on my car’s cleanliness…it has no bearing on what my house looks like (spotless).
Fiance hates that I sometimes pass gas in front of him. Whatever. It happens. I’m not going to physically LEAVE the room if I’m BUSY. It’s not often, but he gets so irritated! (yet it’s ok for him to!)
Oh…and I’m a chronic worry wart. He always says I worry about stuff I cant control.
Yes, I can control it. That’s why I’m WORRYING.
Post # 81
- Wedding: October 2019 - City, State
I dont know how this happens all the time. Fiance cleans my car, I NEVER do it. EVER. this is how it usually works….
Fiance: now stardust its simple, when you get out of the car, take the things you brought with you back into the house, this means, cups, sweaters, etc. it shouldnt be too hard just do a once over before you go in. as for the garbage, i put a bag right next to the middle console, put the trash in there and when its full toss it out. And for the love of god, dont leave your shoes in the back seat! (*more on this in a minute*)
Me: okay! sounds easy peasy! I can handle that!
*a few weeks later* …Fiance gets in my car..looks around… *FACEPALM* …stardust fail. its back to where it was before. I just. cannot. keep. it. clean!!!!!!
the shoe thing…..so ok when i go out for the night I usually wear heels. sometimes cute flats, no matter what though, I have this horrible habit of driving home sans shoes. Im usually a bit tipsy and Fiance is doing the actual driving but he says he usually doesnt notice that I walk in with no shoes on and he forgets to do a shoe check when im getting out of the car. im a really lovely girl when im tipsy, super classy and very graceful ya know? lol or not. so my shoes are just flung all over the place. its so strange and I just cant stop it from happening.
Post # 82
1) i hog the duvet and tend to sprawl out over the bed – generally an antisocial sleeper!
2) i leave cupboards open. i dont know why! i dont realise i do it until he comments
3) hes really relaxed about being on time or being a bit late whereas i prefer to allow chunks of time for “emergencies” (not quite sure what those emergencies cuold be but still). i blame my father =P every holiday we took as a child, my dad would want to be at the airport a minimum of 3 hours before the flight, to allow 90 mins to get to airport (it takes under an hour) and with a minimum 30 minute cushion ‘just in case’. and i am my fathers daughter – i literally start twitching if i feel like we’ll be late and it drives my fi mad.even if its for casual events where there isnt really a specific start time. reading this back to myself, ive just realised i sound like a loon
4) im messier than he would like
5) he’ll ask me to iron his trousers and i seem to always iron the line in the wrong part of the leg
6) i always leave one -two inches in a pepsi/coke bottle. never seem to finish it. he always asks why
im sure there are more. but im stopping before i start to sound like the most annoying person on the planet 😛
Post # 83
I know my DH has a couple:
1. He hates that I can never find anything in my purse
2. He hates that I can never decide what I want to eat
Post # 84
Where do I begin?
- I interupt and always want to be the one to tell a story (working on this one)
- I don’t like to wait for stuff. If I want something, I want it right away.
- I’m not messy, but I’m not a clean freak like he is. He hates clutter!
- My makeup always gets everywhere when I’m getting ready.
- I take too long to get ready.
- I worry about everythinG and over analyze. I get stressed super easy.
- I leave my shoes out and never put them away.
Hahahaha this sounds so bad typing it out.
Post # 85
oh good one with the purse! I can never find anything in mine, either. Unfortunately I got the disorganized gene from my mother.
Post # 86
Hahaha. I have a much more “whatever” attitude than my husband.
He gets upset when I leave the light on in another room. Not when I leave the house (heaven forbid – I’ve left work early to turn lights off if I’ve remembered to beat him hom), but when I leave the room.
I leave stuff on the kitchen table. The table that’s piled 2ft high with crap, and he gets made about the dog’s cotton balls. Sorry.
I have too many shoes. Yeah – ok. You have too many videogame systems. That’s what I thought.
Most of it comes down to money. He believes in spending none, while I have a much more (I think) rational approach. I save a LOT of money, but I feel like I need a reward and motivation to keep working so hard. So I buy a handbag or pair of shoes when I get a raise or bonus. We’re talking a $100-$200 handbag out of a several thousand dollar bonus is an issue. He’d put it all in savings. For what, I ask?
We meet in the middle, I swear, he’s a typical cheap guy and I’m a typical girl. 🙂
Oh and I wash his clothes that he “was going to wear again.”
Post # 87
Yes, my atm card, my keys, my phone, you name it. I cant find it when I need it. lol