1. Current food obsession
My home made spicy Kraut. I put it on everything and just steal bites right out of the jar. I’m on my 2nd round of antibiotics for a stupid tooth that won’t cooperate with life, so I’m concerned about my microbiome lol.
2. Current food you usually like but have gone off of
I’m with PP, I’m totally burnt out on Pizza. *sigh*
3. Current fave TV show?
Darling Husband and I are watching Brooklyn 99 and I DIE every time I watch it. So hilarious. I <3 Terry Crews.
4. What song have you listened to the most this week?
“Whitehouse Road” By Tyler Childers. Kinda Outlaw Country/Bluegrass. I love it.
5. Current book you’re reading or last book you’ve read?
The Virgin Cure by Amy McKay. Reading the series backwards, read Witches of New York first. They are both amazing.
6. Are you in your spring clothes yet or still in winter gear? What are your ‘go to’ pieces?
I live in skinny jeans and a t-shirt (usually with my company logo on it) flip flops in the summer, hiking boots and a puffy coat in the winter. I’ve transitioned to the flip flops lol.
7. Which folder have you been most active on recently on the Bee?
I just go to the main page and scroll for drama 😉
8. Which wedding trend are you liking?
I know this isn’t a trend, but it’s something that has made me really happy lately… the wedding ads that show up on my computer often feature same sex couples. I love love!
9. Name something you’re looking forward to.
D H getting off work in a couple hours and taking an afternoon drive/date up to our favorite hot springs. They are far away, but so magical! I wish I could show the Bees lol.
10. Did you make New Year’s Resolutions? If so, did you keep any/all of them? Care to share details?
Not really. I like to spend the Solstice thinking about my intentions for the coming season, but that is usually about as far ahead as I think. I just did the same thing on the Equinox…