(Closed) So what's your theme may 2014 brides

posted 5 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

We don’t have a theme per se but our style is going to be English garden-y.  My Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are going to be gray and our accent colors/flowers are going to be lavender and white.  Still working out the small details in my mind but in my brain it works! 

Post # 4
118 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Our wedding is May 17th 2014 and we decided on Navy Blue and white stripes. I know its not really a theme and not everything is going to be striped.  The BM are wearing navy blue dresses, and all of our flowers will be white. But alot of our little details will be striped  (invitations, table runners, programs etc.)

Post # 5
1685 posts
Bumble bee

We’re getting married with a mountain backdrop so… mountainy, nature-y. lol we’re hikers.

Post # 6
1090 posts
Bumble bee

We don’t have a theme 🙂

I don’t know if I will think of something in the next few months, but if not I am fine with no theme as well.

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee

Yay for May 2014!

We dont really have a theme either.. but I know I want lanterns on the tables with candles in them! 

Post # 8
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

We aren’t really doing a theme, just a color scheme 🙂

Post # 9
Hostess
2556 posts
Sugar bee

Haven’t really decided, but leaning more towards a vintage-y/weathered seashore/nautical theme.  We’re getting married in a rustic barn, so trying to stay with the rustic theme without doing the “typical rustic” stuff.  Haven’t decided on colors yet, either, but really digging pales (yellow, blue, green, pink), maybe some navy, maybe some coral.. pop of grey.  Yeahhh, we really need to work on this.. haha

Post # 10
234 posts
Helper bee

We are goin for a soft romantic garden theme… Our colors are blush, gold and ivory.

Post # 12
152 posts
Blushing bee

We are doing an art deco vintagey theme. Our venue is a jazz/blues club that has art deco decor so we are going with it. We are going with “peacock” colors (basically rich blue, purple and green).

Post # 13
117 posts
Blushing bee

I’m going for a romantic garden fairytale theme. I also plan to incorporate our monogram into the wedding. Our colors are green and pink.

Post # 14
185 posts
Blushing bee

@carolinagirl104:  my theme is pretty close to yours. petal pink, ivory and champagne. I’m also going for the romantic theme. lots and lots of candles and our ceremony will be held during sunset outdoors.

Post # 15
117 posts
Blushing bee

@msbeautygeek:  We are also going to have a lot of candles and rose petals! I love your idea of holding the ceremony at sunset! I wish that we could do that but the mosquitoes would be horrible around that time and I don’t want for our guests to get bitten. Our ceremony will start at 4:30.

Post # 16
162 posts
Blushing bee

I’m going for romantic with lanterns and flowers to bring the outdoors inside. The venue is old so I’m trying to add antique looking details. The color scheme of mainly light pink, green, and white. 

The topic ‘So what's your theme may 2014 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors