SOL307- Anyone with pictures? Or plain Solitaire erings..

posted 1 week ago in Rings
Post # 2
333 posts
Helper bee

Lab diamond instead of moissy, but I have a plain solitaire!

Post # 3
81 posts
Worker bee

plain 7.5 mm hearts and arrows moissanite ring 2 mm lab diamond band. Hope your ring arrives soon! 

Post # 4
1430 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Shreveport, LA

So exciting! When you get it please come back with lots of pics! 

I have several plain solitaire moissanite rings, top left: 2ct oval crushed ice harro gem 14k rose gold, top right: 2ct emerald cut in 14k white gold, bottom left: 3ct asscher cut in 14k yellow gold, bottom right: 2ct elongated cushion cut in 14k white gold. 

Post # 5
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Lab diamond, not a moissy, but here is my 0.86 carat round solitaire on a plain band. Love the classic look and comfort and simplicity of a plain solitaire.

Post # 6
33 posts
Newbee

Diamond, not a mossy but it’s a 1.01 carat and i’m a size 5 for reference! 5B29415A-0660-4A5D-ADF4-8F05447EDAC7_1_201_a

Post # 12
1430 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Shreveport, LA

View original reply
@kBy:  Thanks, I actually have a few more but they aren’t solitaires. I have a 1ct princess cut diamond that’s my original engagement ring but I love having options. I compare them to my diamond and coworkers diamonds all the time and it really is hard to tell they aren’t diamonds unless you know what your looking for. Thanks again 💕

Post # 13
728 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

View original reply
@kBy:  I have SOL392G. 

Post # 14
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2020

7mm moissanite from MoCo. I love the plain solitaire band stacked with the channel set. Can’t wait to see your ring when you get it!

Post # 15
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I have the SOL404 with a 7mm OEC. This is my second MoissaniteCo engagement ring (my original e-ring is an ENG880) and I’ve been so happy with both! Can’t wait to see yours! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors