Post # 1
So, even though I am not getting married until December, my sister decided to throw me a bridal shower this May since I would already be in TX for my neice’s 1st birthday party. Because of work (and the cost of plane tickets) I could not be certain that I’d go home again until the wedding.
In the end, the shower turned out to be a great success and I had a lot of fun! Just wanted to share some pics with the hive!
1. My lil’ brother stopped in to pick up the house key – he misplaced his, of course!
2. Me showing off all the gum I had to chew when I missed 10 out of 20 questions about my fiance! Some of HIS answers were wrong, I promise!
3. My sis asking me questions, while I try to chew ten pieces of gum!
4. me and my sis (MOH)
5. I loved this table! – Sangria punch, fresh fruit, and cute glasses 🙂
6. The room decorated the night before.
Post # 3
ok, gonna try to post some more here…
1. me, Future Mother-In-Law and 2 Future Sister-In-Law
2. Sis, mom, me
3. his grandma "modeling" those panties she made for me!!!! I wanted to die!!!!
4. the infamous panties of the day!!!
Post # 4
Too cute!!! Is that first pic you and your FI? Y’all are gorgeus!!! The panty pics are hilarious!
Post # 5
Oh, fun! I love it! Your dress is really gorgeous by the way.
Post # 6
oh so funny I see your FI’s grandma has a sense of humor
Post # 7
@ejs4y8: thanks, I loved that dress! I found just a few days before when my sister took me to White House Black Market when I said I wanted to find a white dress. It wasn’t exactly white, but I fell in LOVE with it!
@ilove: yes, you could say that!