(Closed) Something's wrong down there :( [Vent/looking for advice]

posted 7 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 17
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@anonbeeover9000:  Ohh, okay, I understand better now, thank you for explaining.

In that case, I would start with seeing a doctor, and then perhaps move onto a sex therapist from there if there is no medical reason.  Sex SHOULDN’T hurt, and while it’s sweet that he’s trying to be supportive, I think the better course of action here is to find out why it’s hurting, and then make your decision.

FWIW, Darling Husband and I have sex all the time.  And sometimes, if something is bothering me or I’m stressed, or I’m just not quite there (even if I want to be) it can completely hurt.  So there really is something to that psychological thing.

Are you comfortable discussing this with a GYN?  I know I get all weird when it’s time to ask sex questions.

Post # 18
9482 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I agree with other PPs voicing that you should go to the doctor.  I’d want to get to the bottom of the problem/issue so I could enjoy my sex life again!  You have needs girl!  Go get you fixed.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 23
4323 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

Yay! Congrats on getting the issue fixed! You aren’t doomed to celibacy after all!

The topic ‘Something's wrong down there :( [Vent/looking for advice]’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors