- 5 years ago
- Wedding: May 2013
We have been going over our song choices for the ceremony, as well as the reception and i think we are both stuck. There are so many songs we like that just dont fit into a wedding and i think its time to ask the bees for some help.
I will list the songs we have picked already, so you can get a feel for our music taste:
Ceremony: (all songs will be performed by my brother on his guitar)
– My maid of honour (and our puppy), then flower girl and ring boy- all walking down to an acoustic version of dare you to move
– Me & my dad- acoustic version of adele- one and only
– signing of papers- acousitc version of christina perri- a thousand years (probably the chorus only)
– Recessional – Colby Caillet- I do.
Reception (where i am having so much trouble)
– entrance songs: first our MOH and BM – no song yet
: our flower girl and ring boy: justin beiber- baby
: our intro- no song yet ( e arent huge dance while everyone watches people….so not sure what to pick)
– our first dance: its between adele make you feel my love or striking matches- when the right one comes along
– parents dance- no song yet ( dont want sappy or country)
As you can probably tell, this is a smaller wedding and we arent following all the “proper” wedding tradtions……so “different” or uncommon wedding songs is what we have been looking for, but its not as easy as i thought..
Any suggestions would be much appreciated 🙂