- 7 years ago
- Wedding: November 2011
Here is what I have accomplished over the past 2 weekends.
- I personalized each RSVP with the guest name so I finally finished printing/cutting those
- addressed envelopes for invites and RSVP’s
- designed and mocked the program. Ordered the paper today so it’s just a matter of printing them and assembling them but the damn design took me like 8 hours LOL
- finished my pearl bouquet 100%
- did all my centerpieces
- escort card board finished
- tented place card template done and .png’s done so it will be a drag and drop process when I get RSVP’s back
I should add that I am truly OCD about paper products so making things *absolutely* perfect has meant specific paper and margins and fonts LOL I am so pleased to be done with most of this stuff. My invites go out next week and then I can just relax because almost everything else is done. Squeeeee!