(Closed) Sophia Tolli dress – Ivon 11211

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

That’s awesome!  Wish I could be as decisive as you!  Ivon was totally stunning – congrats!

I didn’t try them on – they were sample sizes and no way I can squeeze a 14 into a 6! ๐Ÿ™‚ Tried on similar style and held them in front and that was enough to make me fall for them. 

In Australia the supplier will ship them to the shop if you’re interested, I paid $25 for freight to look at them but they refund that if you order.  Did any offer to do that for you?  Be aware that the layering is a bit darker in real life – being 6″ this worked in may favor as that and the cut didnt make me look like a giant ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Thats fantastic,wish shops here would do that! Best of luck ๐Ÿ™‚ let me know how you go..

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi all. I bought this dress (paid the full probably over-priced-Canadian-price-tag) in early October and I have to wait until April for it to get here.

Like all of you, I wasn’t able to try it on as they didn’t have it in stock at the shop. However, I tried on the all white version that they had in a size 14. I’m a little taller than 5’4″ (but not quite 5’5″) so I’m by no means short. It was AMAZINGLY flattering. I’m a bit of an inverted triangle shape (broad shoulders, large chest and narrower hips with long legs). I could stand to loose some weight to be stereotypically beautiful but honestly this dress doesn’t need me to loose weight to be beautiful (as long as the black and whilte is as flattering as the plain white).

I’ll post a pic when it arrives and, if it helps your decision, the woman at the dress shop said I’d have no trouble selling it if I didn’t like it.

The topic ‘Sophia Tolli dress – Ivon 11211’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors