(Closed) Sorry!!!!!

posted 9 years ago in Technology
Post # 3
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I use MS Paint… go into the Image menu, then click on Stretch/Skew, then enter new (matching) dimensions – like 10% x 10% if the picture is huge, and save it under a new name (so that you don’t lose the higher-res photo – I just prefix WB to the name).

I think other bees do something with flickr to get it to work.

Post # 4
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I use the Microsoft Office Picture Manager to compress my photos.  There’s a KB limit so they’ve got to be pretty small.

The topic ‘Sorry!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors