(Closed) Sottero & Midgley ASM 3297…has ANYONE tried it on?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Good luck!!!! For me, this will always be the dress that got away 🙁 I couldn’t find it ANYWHERE either and I looked in 3 different states. I was also unable to order it as a loaner to try on (apparently only some gowns are available in a loaner program, which lets you pay to try on a dress.. and this was not one of those gowns).

There have been a few ladies on these boards that have ordered it without trying it on so they may have pictures. Do a search on WB for the style and the threads might come up. There are also pics of “real brides” wearing the dress on the designer’s site. I ended up with a dress that I felt was similar on the top and that was good enough for me. 

There are a few Maggie gowns that are a similar shape and style (Jovi, Brittney)… see if you can try those on to get an idea for the shape on you… then maybe you can get a feel for what this one would look like. Those dresses are easier to find in salons.

It’s a GORGEOUS dress so I hope you find it!

Post # 5
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

What does the dress look like? Can you post a pic? Are you able to try on a similar style to get an idea of what it would look like on you?

Post # 7
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

That is a fabulous dress! Have you asked the salon empoyees if there is anything that can be done? One salon I was at said that Sottero will send out specific dresses to be tried on if they don’t carry a sample and a bride requests it. Maybe they can do that for you?

Post # 8
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I found these pics on preownedweddinggowns.com, so I “stole” the pics from there (It’s long sold, but I had it saved in my faves because I really love it– it’s prettier in real life than on the model)

Post # 9
629 posts
Busy bee

Here’s a pic of the back– again this is not my pic, nor is it me! I’ve become a photo thief– anything to help a BEE!

Post # 10
629 posts
Busy bee

H

Post # 11
629 posts
Busy bee

Above are more I found– this one, already sold,  is from OnceWed…

Post # 13
1351 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

This dress is gorgeous! Wonder why it isn’t more popular?!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Interested in purchasing this dress in a white, diamond white (light ivorY)

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I have this dress to sell if anyone is looking for it!  It was perfect.  I only had it on for a 12 minute ceremony and 30 minute dinner.  It is in perfect condition.  Will include beautiful veil for no additional cost.  I got so many comments on this dress…

The topic ‘Sottero & Midgley ASM 3297…has ANYONE tried it on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors