(Closed) Sottero & Midgley Edna – Real Bride Pictures?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My dress is not S&M, but very similar. I bought her at Lisa’s Bridal in New Westminster. Hope this helps!

Post # 5
1043 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I don’t knowt he designer/style. Lisa’s takes out the labels on their samples, so you can’t see the designer name. I’m not hung up on branding, so I never bothered to ask.  I’m sure I could call the shop and find out though.

I was really not impressed with the Bridal Gallery. Since going, I’ve talked to several other brides who were dissapointed as well. I would highly recommend Lisa’s though if you haven’t been there already.

It’s really too bad the BG is the only place that carries Maggie, because there were some beautiful dresses, but I couldn’t justify spending money in a store I had such awful customer service from.

Hope if you go back there, you have a better experience!

Post # 6
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

There is this one I found online, hope it helps a bit 🙂

Post # 7
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I think my dress is quite similar to this one, mine is Havana by Maggie. It has beading around the top and ruching at the waist with some beaded detail. The backs of both dresses are corset closures and I really love my dress!! http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=J1421

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I tried this dress on and LOVED it. It’s so flattering. It pulls you in and gives a really nice shape and skims over any less than perfect spots like they don’t even exist. Definitely try it on. You won’t regret it.

The topic ‘Sottero & Midgley Edna – Real Bride Pictures?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors