(Closed) Sottero & Midgley Jesslyn

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi,

I’m your dress twin!!!!!

You’re the first person i’ve come across!

When do you get married?

Post # 6
11 posts
Newbee

Yes it’s nice to finally meet someone with the same taste!! It is from the new collection though so most people may not have seen it.

My shop didn’t have it either so I paid to have it ordered in – and…LOVED it!!  The satin material is so luxurious and soft, the fit is amazing – slightly more dropped waist than i expected but shows off your curves!

The diamontes on the top are so bling and really great quality, also there’s more sparkles along the top of the back part which you can’t really see on the internet pic.

My dress comes in this april!! Got the jitters but v.excited too Laughing
Ive got it in diamond white and get married in August.

I’ve got some pics of me in the sample if i can figure out how to post them!

Post # 9
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi There! I am looking for more pics of this dress too! I’ve called just about every store in my tri-state area and no one has it!

Post # 11
11 posts
Newbee

I have pics of me in this dress – if you tell me your email i’ll send pics.

LOVE THIS DRESS!!!  Laughing

Post # 12
11 posts
Newbee

Here’s my dress, it’s diamond white, 2nd pic is sample i tried on in alabaster.

Hope you like it when you try it 🙂

Post # 14
11 posts
Newbee

Aww thanks!

Tried it on again today to check if i need alterations – and it’s GORGEOUS!!
Still having 2 inches off to increase lace up width but not all the way to the hips as it’s difficult to get on already!!

That first pic i have a one hoop petticoat – didn’t have any tulle layers on it so was quite minimal but it still looked lovely.

My new hoop has def got the WOW factor – flows out alot but i think it’s right for me! Not sure how i’ll do the 1st dance though!!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Congrats! I think you’re getting married today actually! I’m in love with this dress! But no store has it! And the only other dress I’m kinda torn between is Maggie Sottero’s Ericka. Do post pics after you get married in it!! I’m so tempted to just order it with never trying it on 🙂

Post # 16
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Love this dress! I’ve been calling all the shops around me that carry sottero and midgley asking if they have one for me  to try on and so far I’ve called 10 places and no one has this dress! It’s my favorite dress I’ve seen online but the idea of ordering without being able to see what it looks like on me makes me super nervous!

The topic ‘Sottero & Midgley Jesslyn’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors