(Closed) Sottero and Midgley 2012 ‘Colby’ – Thoughts Please??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2084 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 1993

On the models, I prefer Amber. However, it depends how it looks on you! Do you have any pics?

Post # 4
4887 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

The Amber kind of looks like a nightgown to me – it’s very pretty but just kind of lingerie-esque.  I like the Colby ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I think the one you got is pretty!

Post # 6
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Colby is so glam. Love it!

Post # 7
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

You cant go wrong with Amber considering that is my real 1st name lol. But I do believe Amber is beautiful. Colby looks more like a destination wedding gown if that is what you are having it is fine. I would also like to see picks of you in both if poss. But Colby is pretty.  IMO….believe Amber looks better . Besides whichever one you pick it is gorgeous. It’s A MAGGIE. I love MAGGIE

Post # 9
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

You look fantastic.  The back of that dress is stunning!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I think there both beautiful dresses. I am having a destination wedding and I purchased the Amber dress. I like them both. I too am short 5’2 and believe it or not the amber dress is also very sheat just not at the bodice.

Post # 11
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@ilovejimmychoos99:  

I’m wearing the colby at my wedding too, it’s a gorgeous dress, I think you should keep it. it’s also very unique, not many brides wear that style. 

Post # 12
4439 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall

My Future Sister-In-Law wore Colby and I wasn’t a huge fan of it, but then I bought a sweetheart, corset-back dress like Amber so that’s more my style!   Also, take my opinion with a grain of salt because for some reason I can’t see the pictures you posted of you in the dress ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘Sottero and Midgley 2012 ‘Colby’ – Thoughts Please??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors